- August 2014 – The Manitoba Executive Group is incorporated and launches an 18 event season
- September 2015 – The 2015/16 event season is launched with the Manitoba Executive Summit, featuring keynote speaker Bruce Croxon of CBC’s Dragons’ Den
- July 2016 – MEG takes its investment in networking events in Winnipeg to an unprecedented level, purchasing 2 exotic cars and holding racing experiences for its members
- August 2016 – The Manitoba Executive Group relaunches as Today’s Executive Network Inc. (TEN Inc.)
- September 2016 – TEN Magazine Program Launched
- January 2017 – TEN Inc. Acquires the Manitoba rights to Tradebank Canada, followed shortly by the Acquisition of Canadian Barter System, before selling its interest in late 2017
- October 2017 – FORGE Program Launched, taking the work out of networking for TEN’s members
- November 2017 – TEN Inc. Acquires The Business Calendar, Manitoba’s single source for all business events in one place
- June 2018 – TEN Inc. ceases operating due to conflicting time commitments
- December 2020 – Today’s Executive Network Ltd. (TEN Ltd.) acquires most assets of Today’s Executive Network Inc. (TEN Inc.), and resumes operations in January 2021
Connecting business professionals focused on personal and professional growth.
To be recognized as the most innovative and effective networking and consulting firm as measured by the value we provide to our members and clients.